Narwhals Narwhals

OMG!!!!!

I NOW LOVE NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Every Time!!!

'Fuck'! 'Fuck'!

its funny becuase...

its funny becuase its true :P

My Tear for London My Tear for London

good

this sure dedication and i feell for those woho died too. One thing about america, hasn't George bush said he basically dosen't care and won't help us, even though we helped him.
Here also another bit of information, i live in brighton and they found a bomb in the brighton train station and it was controlled detonated, so its not jsut london under threat. Brighton has been under high security aleart since too :(

Z-Rox Z-Rox

love it and hate it :P

i can only hate when it gets somewhere i couldnt figure it out :P im using teh draw it method, and im on level 64 which is obv a 5 of diamonds, but :S who knows...

but yeah i love how simple but addicting this is, i wont stop til i completed it!!!

Escape from Brighton Pier Escape from Brighton Pier

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i live in brighton too

i live in brighton too and i understand everything :D which makes the game very fun :D

tinyflea responds:

come support the milkkan on saturday at the freebutt!!...i'll be playin' too..programmin and animating is my day job :)

Magnetism Magnetism

i did level 14 on that wierd mode

i level 14 when you have alkl the spining bits of wood and it only took me 97 tries :D

Now you're a hero Now you're a hero

Love it :D

I dunno wht it is :P its funny but its not :D it just as people say its chilled out :D

For Kannkilla: As both the artist and teh song and the artit of teh game are both fromt eh sound town after looking at thier profile, i think they are friends and it was like a team work thing :D Which is Perfect!