Narwhals Narwhals

OMG!!!!!

I NOW LOVE NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Every Time!!!

'Fuck'! 'Fuck'!

its funny becuase...

its funny becuase its true :P

My Tear for London My Tear for London

good

this sure dedication and i feell for those woho died too. One thing about america, hasn't George bush said he basically dosen't care and won't help us, even though we helped him.
Here also another bit of information, i live in brighton and they found a bomb in the brighton train station and it was controlled detonated, so its not jsut london under threat. Brighton has been under high security aleart since too :(

Halo Showdown Gold Halo Showdown Gold

EASTER EGG

that was a poor easter egg :P just so you know i got it "pwned" :P i mean sick. the really only one i kinda liked was the camo one, that was good :D

Shinodan360 responds:

i know :D

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

WHAAAAAAAA

i dunno how many times i watched this. it like amazing ROCK MUSIC!!! i dunno what they are singing but the instrument are WOW! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
i also found the secret ;) if people don't know it the moon with the fish which is in the sky when bunny is getting chased by all the animal things. oh and htta chamleon AMAZING i need more!

classroom fun classroom fun

needs one major improvement

SOUND!!!!!!
if this gets blammed (high possibility) it mainly beucase of the sound. think the sound tog et rid of the the hushing (or whatever techniqul name it has) and re submit it :D

Shaolin Boy 2D Shaolin Boy 2D

nice

i like this, mainly becuase i love the song but i think the animation goes with it well :D but i think the special ball thing was a bit un real though :P otherwise i loved it

Invisiduck responds:

yeah, the special ball thing was a lat minute throw in, so i dont blame you for pointing that out

zxcvzxcv zxcvzxcv

huh?

what happened to thre rest of the movie? at least make an ending to your first movie :P don't e so impatient with adding you first movie/game.